SIX FINAL EVALUATION

Our opening night for our teen production of Six began on Thursday 17th November, after showing it to high schools and primary schools on the Wednesday. For myself personally, I found these two shows really challenging, despite the overwhelming feelings of excitement to finally share what we have been working on with a live audience. I think this was mainly because I felt really unwell over the past few days leading up to opening night and by the time, we hit Thursday evening, I was struggling especially with singing. I found it difficult to hit the notes within my higher harmonies, particularly in Ex- Wives and Six and I feel I could have performed better in both of the Thursday shows. By Friday afternoon I had managed to feel better with some rest and some paracetamol and I am definitely more content with how both of Friday's shows went. Because, I was feeling 

Comments